Monday 21 March 2011

late hauls !

the wonder woman collection was first launch in singapore on the 4th of march at tangs, and of course, i have to check it out cause the packaging seem so cute online.

went there with my boyfriend and a childhood friend of mine (the same girl that purchased the bh cosmetics 120 palette) on the very first day of launching, it was disappointing :'(

the packaging looks cheap in person IMO. the colours was not pigmented enough to my expectations. so i passed.

then my friend asked if the stila counter located at tangs is still around. luckily we decided to check out since we're there. i get to try out the stila smudge stick waterproof eyeliner in stingray for the 2nd time. this time i let the eyeliner sets for a few more secs before i start rubbing it. and i was so amazed, it didnt budge! so i went on trying out the rest of the colours available. and what really made me decided to purchase was the smudge stick in SILVER DOLLAR.

1st of all, both stingray and silver dollar applies like liquid, like butter, smooth and soft, no force needed.
2nd, the ability to not budge with my super-insane-rubbing skill is a huge huge HUGE plus point.
lastly, the silver dollar drives me nuts! the texture and finish are splendid! its like mercury!
they are, in my opinion, liquid eyeliner in pencil form and I LOVE IT!

if anyone, like me, have super watery + sensitive eyes, then stila smudge stick is the best eyeliner for your waterline! =D

bought another palette to keep all my blushes. love it.

side track, love my super huge ring from topshop ^.^






No comments:

Post a Comment